After rocking and relaxing on 15 camo recliners we’d like to highlight that Relaxzen Massage Rocker Recliner is a top-notch, hands down. This piece of furniture could be a great soft and sturdy spot for you and your kids!
Relaxzen Massage Rocker Recliner – Editor’s Choice
- 8 powerful massage motors (controlled by RC) can work individually or collectively
- Two USB charging ports and storage space for your mobile device
- 9 modes and 5 massage intensity levels with an auto timer
Recliners have been around for a long time now, but camo recliners are something specially meant for outdoor enthusiasts. You could say it’s a hunter’s dream and practically lets you bring your favorite pastime indoors.
They are appealing to relax in after a long day outdoors. There are different types of camo recliners, with exciting features. Most camo reclining chairs have washable fabric, some have cup holders, and some even have storage pockets. There are camo recliner chairs with motors, USB charging ports, and there are also some for children.
Best Camo Recliners Detailed Reviews
Realizing how difficult it is to make a choice, we decided to try out some of the most popular and best camo recliner chairs. We have compiled our findings in this buying guide and chipped in a few reviews too.
1. Relaxzen Massage Rocker Recliner – Solid Powered Camo Recliner Chair
The Relaxzen Massage Rocker Recliner is just what the serious outdoor enthusiast needs for relaxation after a long day outdoors. It is a massage recliner that effectively eliminates the stress of overworked hamstrings and the entire body. It includes add-ons like heated massaging, a USB charging port, and storage pockets for your phone.
- It’s not just a massage recliner, but also a rocker with eight powerful massage motors controllable by a hand remote.
- There are two motors each in the middle back, lumbar area, under the thighs and the calves. They work individually or together to target the four body massage zones. You end up with a full body massage that takes the stress out of your tired body.
- The nine modes with mild heat and five intensity levels offer you lots of pressure relief options. Its 10, 20, or 30-minute auto timer is a welcome addition, giving you more control over your massage and safety.
- Weighing 81 lbs., the camo recliner can easily carry a maximum weight of 300lbs.
- The plush microfiber upholstery is easy to clean using a vacuum cleaner.
- It makes the perfect addition to any relaxation hub like a man cave, media room, or den.
- There are two 2A USB charge ports for charging any smartphone or tablet.
- The motors add to the camo recliner’s weight, making it difficult to carry across long distances and different terrains.
The Relaxzen Massage Rocker Recliner may be the ultimate camo recliner for adults. It’s built sturdy with eight motorized motors that give an individual or combined massage. Just right for the serious outdoor enthusiast to relax in after a long day outdoors.
- 8 massage motors
- 2 USB charge ports
- Storage space
- Easy to clean
- Needs power
- It May be difficult to set up
2. JC Home Rocker Recliner – Oversized Camo Rocker Recliner
Like most Liano products, the JC Home Rocker Recliner makes an excellent addition to any living room. However, being a camo reclining chair, it’s built to target outdoor enthusiasts. It’s, in fact, one of the oversized camo recliners. It can easily carry a maximum weight of 300 pounds.
- It is for the outdoor enthusiasts with a rugged and robust frame that can sustain a maximum of 300 pounds.
- The comfortable camouflage fabric upholstery rounded corners and gentle curves combine to add to its comfort.
- The JC Home rocker is a dual-function rocker recliner that’s perfect for ultimate relaxation. It adds to the seating comfort of any family room, den, living room, or cabin.
- The pocket-coil seat cushions with smoothly rounded corners and gentle curves are not only comfortable but also prevent sagging. It, together with the sewn-in seat and back cushions, provides for added comfort and support.
- The camo recliner eludes a rustic charm with its poly/cotton twill fabric upholstery.
- The easy-access recline lever gives you complete and ultimate control at setting your recliner level.
- It is perfect for relaxing at the end of a long day outdoors, spending time with friends or just to enjoy watching TV.
The JC Home Rocker Recliner may be just what you want in an oversized camo recliner. It is sturdy enough to take a maximum weight of 300 lbs.
However, the weight also makes it a bit difficult to lug around. Nevertheless, it’s easy assembly, easy-to-access lever, and breathable camo material make it a worthy investment for any outdoor enthusiast.
- Easy to assemble
- Dual function rocker and recliner
- Maximum weight of 300 lbs
- Easy to access recline lever
- Complaints of the handle breaking
- Hard to carry around
3. Realtree Camouflaged Rocker Recliner – Budget-Friendly Lever Chair
The Dorel Living Realtree Camouflaged Rocker Recliner is perfect for your hunter to relax in after a long day outdoors. It’s a plush padded recliner chair that reclines fully and is affordable. It makes a fantastic addition to your den, cabin, cottage, or living room.
- The camo reclining chair is not just a recliner but is also a rocker.
- It weighs 69 pounds, making it easy for two people to carry around any terrain. However, its sturdy aluminum frame lets it carry a maximum weight of 225 pounds.
- The manual control makes it excellent to use in places like your hunting lodge or cabin where power is a concern.
- Though fully reclinable, you needn’t lean it way back. Its multiple reclining settings let you stop it by releasing the lever where you are most comfortable.
- Its Realtree camo upholstery, which is a twill fabric blend of polyester and cotton, makes it soft and breathable.
- The fully reclining mechanism, upholstered pocket coil seat cushion, and padded footrest provide comfortable leg and knee support.
- It blends well anywhere- in the living room, cabin, cottage, or even a den.
Dorel Living Realtree Camouflaged Rocker Recliner may not be the best camo recliner for adults. However, it’s more than enough for its price. It’s comfortably and durably built, and the manual control means it’s perfect for use in places with power issues. Though durable, the camo recliner is still light enough to carry across any terrain.
- Easy lever release for reclining
- Affordably priced
- Soft upholstery and a relaxed feel
- Strong frame and construction
- Easy to carry across any terrain
- Have no extra features
- Not for tall or larger people
4. Artiva Glider Chair and Ottoman – Super Comfortable Pushback Recliner
Artiva brings you a comfortable, durable, smooth cherry hardwood glider or rocker chair with an ottoman. It’s well polished and reaches you 90% pre-assembled for your convenience.
- The glider is perfect for relaxing, working, and even nursing.
- Its removable, thick cushion pads on its arms, back, and seat provide for easy care and maintenance by hand washing.
- Its full seat, thick cushion pads, and camouflage fabric make it comfortable and stylish enough for any home or office. The four innerspring under the glider seat provides for firm support.
- Minimum assembly required because it reaches you 90% pre-assembled.
- The contrast between the cherry finish and camouflage upholstery adds to its exquisite appeal and tradition.
- The smooth gliding system provides superior functionality with its comfortable and quiet operation.
If you want something to kick off and relax in at the end of the long day, the Artiva glider Chair and Ottoman may be right for you. It includes ottoman and padded cushions for optimal comfort. Besides, it is easy to clean and maintain. It’s not only fit for relaxing but also comfortable to use for nursing.
- Cherry wood finish and camo fabric
- Smooth gliding system
- Firm seat with 4 innerspring
- All-in-one set
- Weighs more than 50 lbs
- Complaints of squeaking
5. Flash Furniture Kids Recliner – Extra Soft Camouflage Recliner
Your kids will love sitting on the Flash Furniture Kids Recliner, convenient for watching TV and reading books. They will love having their recliner, not for hunting reasons, but to do their things like playing video games.
- The Childs camo recliner has a solid hardwood frame, soft foam padding, and easily cleanable fabric upholstery.
- It can carry a maximum weight of 90 pounds, and its raised black plastic feet provide for ultimate seating comfort.
- It’s perfect for children because of its in-built safety features. It is filled with CA117 fire retardant foam and reclines only if there’s a child seated on it, and after pulling out the footrest for an inch.
- The built-in cup holder is useful because it keeps hands free, and prevents spills.
- It makes the perfect addition to the living room, your child’s bedroom, or their playroom.
- It weighs only 25 pounds but is durable enough to carry 90 lbs.
- The Childs camo recliner has a durable hardwood frame and padded seats with durable and easy-to-clean upholstery fabric.
- The fact that the camo recliner is available in 21 shades ensures it complements any interior decor.
You should buy the Flash Furniture Kids Recliner if your child has always wanted a recliner like yours. It’s affordably priced, durably built, and has some unique safety features.
It’s just right to keep your kids comfortably busy watching TV, playing video games, or reading books while you do your work.
- Affordably priced recliner
- Has a cup holder
- Easy to clean upholstery
- Has unique safety features
- Has raised plastic feet
- For kids, not teens
- Complaints of damaged holes and screws
How to Choose the Best Camouflage Chair – Buyer’s Guide
It’s no doubt that camouflage chairs are nothing but traditional reclining chairs, made special with camo upholstery. They do offer the same comfort to relax in after a long day’s work. However, there are so many types of camo reclining chairs for selection.
There are camo recliners for adults, for children, with motors and some light enough to carry across any terrain. Whichever you may want, they are an expensive investment.
Knowing a bit about camouflage chairs, and their features can help ensure you make a wise investment. We want to help you out here, which is why we have listed these few points to consider while buying your recliner.
Relaxation and comfort are the most important reasons to invest in a camo reclining chair. So make sure you buy one that offers comfortable seating without much squeezing.
More massive framed guys, look out for only oversized camo recliners. They are built strong and have a full steel seat box to support a maximum weight of 300 lbs.
Number of positions
Camo recliners are categorized based on the number of its reclining positions. It may offer two, three, or infinite locations, so select something that’s best for you.
Camo recliner for adults comes in various materials ranging from microfiber to a blend of polyester and cotton. It’s up to you to decide which you want based on your budget and preferences. You may even consider something easy to clean and maintain with perhaps a vacuum cleaner.
Remember that camo recliners take up lots of space, so make sure there’s sufficient space in your living room or den. So check measurements before buying.
You may consider looking for something leaner that takes up less space if required. Do remember that most manufacturers give you dimensions of the chair when upright and not reclined.
So if it’s possible, visit a real store with a tape measure to measure the amount of space a fully reclined chair uses up. You will be able to accordingly check measurements online to make a wise decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are all camo recliners massagers?
No, not all of them are massagers. It’s only some of them which have a massaging or heating option, and they are usually more expensive.
2. Do camo reclining chairs have footrests?
It depends on the model. While most let you relax with legs and feet elevated, others have separate footstools.
3. Is the chair adjustable?
Most chairs come with an easy dial that tilts the chair forwards or backward. Some may even have armrests that you can change based on your needs.
4. Are camo recliners one-size-fits-all chairs?
No. While most of them can accommodate an average built person, more significant framed people have to look for oversized camo recliners.
5. Do camo recliner chairs take up much space?
Yes, reclining chairs do use up more space than ordinary chairs because of the thickly padded cushions. Some units are more than 30” wide, and 45” long.
6. Are there any accompanying accessories?
It once again depends on the model. Some of them have side pockets to carry remote control, or your mobile phone, and others may have cup holders on the armrest to prevent possible spillage.
7. Are camo recliners bad for the back?
Camo recliners are not bad for your back. Yes, they are relaxing. However sitting for prolonged periods on anything, including camouflage recliners, is bad for your back.
8. Are reclining chairs bad for the legs?
Just like the back, prolonged sitting can take its toll on the legs too. The inactivity leads to poor blood circulation. That is the reason why it’s better not to sit in a recliner for too long.
9. Is it okay to sleep in reclining chairs every night?
It is not harmful to spend a night in a recliner. However, if you don’t have any chronic diseases, and can sleep in your bed, then sleep in your bed. Prolonged or regular sleeping in camo recliners can lead to knee and hip contractures.
10. How long can a camo reclining chair last?
Like any piece of furniture, camouflage chairs do not last forever. It all depends on your usage.
The better you treat and use it, the longer the recliner will last. Keeping it away from pets, stains, scratches, and kids, and not falling on it or playing with remote controls, can prolong its life.
11. Are power recliners better than manual variants?
When you compare durability, we found that power recliners do indeed have a longer lifespan.
12. Do power recliners break a lot?
No, they don’t. They in fact have more positions and settings than regular camo recliners. However, they tend to wear less because of its automatic operation. The reduced wear leads to fewer breakages and longer lifespan when compared to manual variants.
Different Types of Camo Reclining Chairs
There are different types of camo recliners, varying based on their mode of working and style.
These are the simplest options which are usually small in size, and which function without any mechanical or electrical assistance. You just have to lean on its back for it to recline, and pushing it forward straightens it.
They generally come with a separate ottoman instead of an extendable leg rest. And the most significant advantage offered is that its simple mechanism makes it less expensive than other options.
Lever operated recliners
These are the more popular camo chairs with a handle or lever on a side. All you have to do is pull the lever to make the chair recline. It’s possible to reset the chair either by pushing the handle forward or by pressing it down firmly on the leg rest.
Massage chairs are usually powered by motors and are difficult to recline even with a lever. A remote control or control pad located on one of the arms is used for controlling it.
Wall hugger recliners
These camouflage chairs are perfect for saving space because they are placed as close to the wall as possible. The seat slides forward upon leaning back, letting them recline without it’s back knocking into the wall.
As the name suggests, these recliners also function as a rocker when in the upright position.
Camo recliners practically let outdoor enthusiasts relax indoors, amidst nature, thanks to its camouflage fabric. It was after comparing more than 15 models that we decided that the Relaxzen Massage Rocker Recliner is the best.
The Relaxzen Rocker Recliner is a massage chair with a choice of nine modes and five intensity levels. Its eight motors can be used individually or together for a heated, relaxing massage.
It also has useful add-on features like a massage auto timer, 2 USB charging ports, and storage pockets. Besides, it’s easy to maintain, thanks to its plush, easy-to-clean microfiber upholstery.
Leave a Reply